TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CHAPTER 1. GENERAL DEFINITIONS
- Online Store Website Use – https://unicup.se
UNICUP SERGEI MALTCEV limited liability company, headquartered at 54-62 Warszawska, Poland 82-300 Elblag, VAT EU: PL5783158836
( “Company,” “we” or “us”), operates the website(s) located at https://unicup.se (the “Online Store Website”). By using the Online Store Website, you agree to comply with all the terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced herein (the “Policy”). In addition,
when subscribing to or otherwise utilizing certain services from the Website, you will be subject to additional rules applicable to such services.
The terms and conditions for the provision of electronic services, including the use of the web shop and the rights, obligations and terms of liability of the Seller and the Customer. The “Policy” do not apply to relations with consumers.
- Each Customer should read the “Policy”. BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT THE POLICY AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY
- YOUR REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS
IS TO CEASE USING THE WEBSITE.TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- The “Policy” are available on the website.
- Only the “Policy” apply.
In legal relations with the Seller, general terms and conditions of contracts (sales, deliveries or similar) or regulations applied by customers do not apply.
- Goods or Product – goods sold in the Store, included in the Seller’s offer;
- Electronic Service – a service within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2016.1030, as amended), provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Customer via the Website;
- Account – Electronic Service, marked with an individual name (login) and password provided by the Customer, a set of resources in the Service Provider’s ICT system in which data provided by the Customer and information about activities within the Store are collected;
- Agreement – a distance agreement regarding the purchase of the Goods, concluded as a result of the Customer placing an Order in the Store and its acceptance by the Seller;
- Order – an instruction to purchase the Goods submitted by the Customer using technical means of communication;
- Order creator – a script constituting a means of electronic communication, enabling the submission of an Order;
- Newsletter – Electronic Service, an electronic distribution service provided by the Service Provider via electronic mail (e-mail), which enables all customers using it to automatically receive cyclical messages (newsletters) from the Service Provider, containing information about the Website, including news or promotions in the Store.
CHAPTER 2. BASIC AND TECHNICAL INFORMATION
- The Seller offers the following types of Electronic Services:
- online store;
- The Seller provides services electronically in accordance with the Regulations.
- For using of Online Store the Customer must have a computer or other devices that enable browsing the Internet, Internet access and a current and active e-mail account.
- The Customer is prohibited from providing unlawful content.
- Using the Online Store may involve risks typical of using the Internet, such as spam, viruses, hacker attacks. Customers should use appropriate technical measures to minimize the above-mentioned threats, including anti-virus programs and programs protecting the identity of those using the Internet.
- The conclusion of the contract for the provision of electronic services takes place via the Online Store via the Internet. The Customer may terminate the use of electronic services at any time by leaving the Store or by deleting the Customer’s account. In this case, the contract for the provision of electronic services is terminated automatically without the need to submit additional statements by the parties.
- It is not possible to use the Online Store anonymously or using a pseudonym.
CHAPTER 3. ACCOUNT.
1.Account registration on the Online Store’s website is free of charge and requires the following actions: The customer should complete the registration form by providing specific data and submitting statements. A link to verify the account will be sent to the Customer’s e-mail address provided by him during the account registration process. Logging in to the Account consists in providing the Customer’s login and password set by the Customer. The password is confidential and should not be shared with anyone.
2. The account allows the Customer to enter or modify data, place and check Orders and view Order history.
3. The Account electronic service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
4. The Customer may resign from the Store account at any time by sending a relevant request to the Seller by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Seller’s address: Unicup Sergei Maltcev Sp. z o.o. ul. Warszawska 54-62, 82-300 Elbląg, Poland.
5. The Newsletter service is intended to provide the Customer with the ordered information only with the prior consent of the Customer. The Newsletter Electronic Service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period. The Customer may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time by sending a relevant request to the Seller by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing to the Seller’s address: Unicup Sergei Maltcev Sp. z o.o. ul. Warszawska 54-62, 82-300 Elbląg, Poland.
CHAPTER 4. SALES
- 1. Goods
- All Products offered in the Store are new and have no defects.
- The products are available in the following versions:
Standard products (without personalizacion);
Products made to individual Customer’s order. This applies to Products:
- double-layer paper cups with the Customer’s individual print;
- paper napkins with the Customer’s individual print;
- plastic cups with labels printed individually by the customer.
- paper plates with the Customer’s individual print.
- A detailed description of the Goods can be found on the online Store’s website.
- A warranty or after-sales services may be provided for the Goods. Detailed information in this regard can be found in the description of the Goods.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the form, color and/or other characteristics of the Goods.
- 2. Orders and their implementation
- The order must be placed:
- in the case of standard Products – by placing an Order in the Online Store (adding to the Basket) and confirming the Order. The order is processed immediately;
- in the case of Products for the individual Customer’s order – through the Order Creator (graphic editor), adding to the Basket, confirming the Order. The order is processed after the following steps:
- The Seller prepares the graphic design within 24 hours of receiving the Order and submitting correctly prepared files by the Customer (in accordance with paragraph 3 below)
- The seller sends a link to the page with the graphic design or send by email.
- The customer accepts the project (on the seller’s website enters his name and surname and clicks on the APPROVE button or send acceptation by email).
- By ordering, the Customer confirms, that he has read the Product specification on the Online Store’s website.
- The Customer is obliged to carefully fill out the Form, providing all data in accordance with the facts and specifying the selected method of payment and delivery.
- Orders in the Online Store can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are processed the next business day.
- By placing an Order, the Customer declares in a binding manner the will to purchase the Goods. Any additional agreements should be concluded in writing under pain of nullity.
- The Seller will send the Customer an Order confirmation to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. The order is considered accepted for execution after receiving confirmation of the Order.
- The order fulfillment time (i.e. until the date of dispatch of the Goods) is:
- Standard printed paper cups: 1-14 working days.
- Up to 50,000 individual printed paper cups: 7-22 business days.
- Paper cups with an individual print in the amount of 50,000 to 100,000: 14 days – 30 working days;
- Custom printed paper napkins: 7-14 business days.
- Cup accessories: 2 working days.
- The Seller has the right to refuse to conclude a contract or execute an Order without giving reasons.
- The Seller informs that:
- printing of cups up to 1000 pcs is digital, over 1000 pcs is offset;
- CMYK cup printing,
- Pantone printing for an additional fee and on a separate order.
- 3 Art work requirements
- The Customer provides materials for the design of the Custom printed Product in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat in curves or Adobe Photoshop.
- Art works must be prepared on Unicup templates available for download on the Online Store’s website https://unicup.se/krav-pa-projekt/mall/
- All designs are prepared by the Seller on the basis of materials provided or agreed with the Customer.
- Art work prepared by the Customer on bent cup templates in the shape of other manufacturers will not be accepted for printing.
- Acceptable software and files:
- Photoshop, Illustrator,
- CMYK (NOT RGB) digital images.
- File formats pdf, psd, tiff, eps, ai
- Resolution 300 dpi, dimensions up to 100%
- The file should be created in a rectangle prepared in curves, sizes according to the template, taking into account the place of gluing the wrapper and taking into account the logo or inscription.
- Colors should correspond to CMYK or Pantone®. RGB colors should not be used (if a work containing RGB colors is delivered, the final printout may be inconsistent with the Customer’s expectations). Files for orders up to 5,000 pieces – Pantone® colors should be converted to CMYK.
- Fonts: Convert to curves/curves include all font files
- Target color/samples
- The customer can send a print proof, the proof should be printed using calibrated devices.
- 4 Payments
- All prices of the Goods given in the Online Store are net prices in GBP British Pound (prices do not include taxes). The price of the Goods does not include the costs referred to in point 3 below. The price of the Goods given at the time of placing the Order by the Customer is binding for both parties.
- Sales to EU countries for customers entered in the EU VAT order – sales without VAT.
- Costs related to the delivery of the Goods (e.g. transport, delivery, postal services) and any other costs are borne by the Customer. The amount of these costs may depend on the choice of the Customer as to the method of delivery of the Goods. Information on the amount of these costs is provided at the stage of placing the Order.
- The customer may choose the form of payment by bank transfer, Pay Pal or pay with VISA, MASTER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS payment cards adapted to online payments, i.e. cards with the CVV2 code. After placing the Order, the Customer should pay/transfer the amount due to the Store’s bank account. The Order is processed after the Customer’s payment is credited to the Online Store’s bank account;
- For each Product sold, the Store issues a Invoice and delivers it to the Customer by e-mail.
- 5. Delivery
- The product is sent to the address indicated by the Customer at the Order stage, unless the Parties agree otherwise.
- The product is delivered by courier only to countries <USA, Canada, Poland, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Netherlands, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Germany, Slovakia, Great Britain, Hungary, Italy, Estonia, Finland, Spain, Sweden, Slovenia> .
Delivery is made via a courier company. 5 working days only to countries <USA, Canada, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Netherlands, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Germany, Slovakia, Great Britain, Hungary, Italy, Estonia, Finland, Spain, Sweden, Slovenia>) from the date of shipment of the Goods.
The Seller indicates that:
- upon delivery of the Goods to the Customer or the carrier, the benefits and burdens related to the Goods and the risk of accidental loss or damage to the Goods are transferred to the Customer;
- Acceptance of the shipment with the Goods by the Customer without reservations results in the expiry of claims for loss or damage in transport, unless:
- the damage was stated in a protocol before accepting the shipment;
- such statement was omitted due to the fault of the carrier;
- the loss or damage resulted from the intentional fault or gross negligence of the carrier;
- the damage, which cannot be noticed from the outside, was found by the authorized person after accepting the consignment and within 7 days demanded to determine its condition and proved that the damage occurred between accepting the consignment for transport and its release.
- If it is found that the shipment with the Goods is damaged, has suffered loss or damage, the Customer should immediately (not later than within 7 days from the date of receipt of the shipment) file a complaint with the Seller. Such action will make it possible to pursue claims against the carrier.
CHAPTER 5. LIABILITY UNDER WARRANTIES
The warranty for physical and legal defects of the Goods is excluded.
CHAPTER 6. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
Withdrawal from the Agreement by the Seller or the Customer may take place on the terms set out in the provisions of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2014.121, as amended).
CHAPTER 7. PROCEDURE FOR HANDLING COMPLAINTS
- Complaints regarding Electronic Services should be sent by the Customer to the Seller’s address in writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The complaint should contain a detailed description of the problem, the Customer’s request and photographic documentation.
- The Seller undertakes to consider the complaint within 30 days. Complaints that do not meet the requirements set out in the Regulations will not be considered. If the complaint is accepted, the Seller will take appropriate action.
CHAPTER 8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The rights to the Website and the content contained therein belong to the Seller.
- The address of the website where the Store is available, as well as the content of the website www.unicup.com are subject to copyright and are protected by copyright and intellectual property law.
- All logos, proper names, graphic designs, videos, texts, forms, scripts, source codes, passwords, trademarks, service marks, etc. are registered trademarks and belong to the Seller, producer or distributor of the Goods. Downloading, copying, modifying, reproducing, sending or distributing any content from the www.unicup.pl website without the consent of the owner is prohibited.
- The Seller indicates that:
- Products (cups) are manufactured according to the Seller’s own technology and are protected under industrial property law (EU – EP2583913 Thermally insulated cup and insulating cover, RUS – 113251 Utility models, PL – 220705 Thermally insulated cup and insulating cover for the cup, Design view – Design number 002111443-0001);
- It is forbidden to use ideas (construction and pattern of cups) by Customers and any third parties;
- Cups made for the purposes of the Agreement, remaining from overproduction, the Seller will use as samples or for marketing purposes (for portfolio photos). The Customer agrees to the above, and in the event of an objection, he should inform the Seller at the latest at the time of placing the Order.
CHAPTER 9. FINAL PROVISIONS
- In matters not covered by the “Policy”, the relevant provisions of generally applicable law shall apply in legal relations with Customers.
- The Seller reserves the right to introduce changes to the “Policy”, with the proviso that contracts concluded before the change of the ”Policy” shall be governed by the version of the ”Policy” in force at the time of placing the Order.
- Any deviations from the “Policy” require a written form under pain of nullity.
- The court competent to settle the dispute between the parties will be the court competent for the seat of the Seller.